Keratinocyte Medium (KM) is a complete medium designed for optimal growth of normal human dermal-derived keratinocytes in vitro. It is a sterile, liquid medium which contains essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, organic and inorganic compounds, hormones, growth factors and trace minerals. The medium is serum-free. It is HEPES and bicarbonate buffered and has a pH of 7.4 when equilibrated in an incubator with an atmosphere of 5% CO2/95% air. The medium is formulated (quantitatively and qualitatively) to provide a defined and optimally balanced nutritional environment that selectively promotes proliferation and growth of normal human and animal keratinocytes in vitro.
Keratinocyte Medium Kit is a complete medium designed for optimal growth of normal human dermal-derived keratinocytes in vitro. Each Keratinocyte Medium Kit consists of the next components:
- 500 ml of Keratinocyte basal medium
- 5 ml of Keratinocyte Growth Supplement
- 5 ml of Penicillin/Streptomycin solution.
- Product Description
- Technical Resources & Protocols
- Reference: P60154
- Size/Quantity: 500 ml
- Storage: Store the basal medium at 4°C, the KGS and the P/S solution at -20°C. Protect from light
- Shipping: Dry Ice