Adipocyte Medium (AdM) is developed as a maintenance medium used after differentiation of human preadipocytes to mature adipocytes in vitro. It is a sterile liquid medium, which contains all of the components necessary to support lipid accumulation in the maturing adipocytes. The medium is HEPES and bicarbonate buffered and has a pH of 7.4 when equilibrated in an incubator with an atmosphere of 5% CO2/95% air.
Adipocyte Medium Kit is a complete medium designed which contains all of the components necessary to support lipid accumulation in the maturing adipocytes. Each Adipocyte Medium Kit consists of the next components:
- 500 ml of Adipocyte basal medium
- 12.5 ml of fetal bovine serum
- 5 ml of Adipocyte Growth Supplement
- 5 ml of penicillin/streptomycin solution.
- Product Description
- Technical Resources & Protocols
- Reference: P60134
- Size/Quantity: 500 ml
- Storage: Store the basal medium at 4°C, the AdGS, the FBS and the P/S solution at -20°C. Protect from light.
- Shipping: Dry Ice