Epithelial Cell Medium – Serum Free (EpiCM-2), when used with Epithelial Cell Growth Supplement-2 (EpiCGS-2), is a complete medium designed for optimal growth of normal epithelial cells in vitro. It is a sterile, liquid medium which contains essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, organic and inorganic compounds, hormones, growth factors and trace minerals. The medium is HEPES and bicarbonate buffered and has a pH of 7.4 when equilibrated in an incubator with an atmosphere of 5% CO2/95% air. The medium is formulated (quantitatively and qualitatively) to provide an optimally balanced nutritional environment that selectively supports the growth of normal epithelial cells in vitro.
Epithelial Cell Medium - Serum Free
Epithelial Cell Medium – Serum Free
Epithelial Cell Medium – Serum Free Kit is a complete medium designed for optimal growth of normal epithelial cells in vitro. Each Epithelial Cell Medium – Serum Free Kit consists of the next components:
- 500 ml of Epithelial Cell basal medium-2
- 5 ml of Epithelial Cell Growth Supplement-2
- 5 ml of Penicillin/Streptomycin solution.
- Product Description
- Technical Resources & Protocols
- Reference: P60152
- Size/Quantity: 500 ml
- Storage: Store the basal medium at 4°C, the EpiCGS-2 and the P/S solution at -20°C. Protect from light
- Shipping: Dry Ice