HematoGroW Medium, when used with HematoGroW Supplement, is a complete medium designed for short-term maintenance of hematopoietic cells in vitro, including bone marrow mononuclear and peripheral blood cells. It is a sterile, liquid medium which contains essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, hormones, organic and inorganic compounds and bovine serum albumin. The medium is HEPES and bicarbonate buffered and has a pH of 7.4 when equilibrated in an incubator with an atmosphere of 5% CO2/95% air. This medium does not contain serum, growth factors or cytokines. Supplementation with additional factors may be used to support the proliferation or differentiation of select cell subpopulations.
HematoGroW Medium Kit is a complete medium designed for short-term maintenance of hematopoietic cells in vitro. Each HematoGroW Medium Kit consists of the next components:
- 500 ml of HematoGroW basal medium
- 5 ml of HematoGroW Supplement
- 5 ml of Penicillin/Streptomycin solution.
- Product Description
- Technical Resources & Protocols
- Reference: P60182
- Size/Quantity: 500 ml
- Storage: Store the basal medium at 4°C, the HemGS and the P/S solution at -20°C. Protect from light
- Shipping: Dry Ice